Monday, May 28, 2007

You got it all wrong and disappointed me, Mr. President ...

Aan ku bilaabo magaca eebe ee naxariista guud iyo mid gaaraba naxariista.

Marka xiga aan u duceeyo dhamaan dadkii reer Awdal ee xaq darida SNM tu ku xasuuqdey ee ilaa manta la diidanyahey in la xasuusto aniga oo leh; eebe naxariistiisa ha idin siiyo, qabriyadiinana ha idiin waasiciyo oo ha idiin iftiimiyo. Intaad ka tagteena eebaha dadka u kala xaq naqa maalinta qiyaamaha ha u waasiciyo samirka iyo iimaankaba….. Aamin.

Aan raaciyo aniga oo u mahad celinaya geesiga walaalkey Al-Hajj Abdiqani suldan Ateyeh sida quruxda le, sharafta le, dhiiga le, xasuusta le, maamuuska le ee uu ugu Sara kacey xuquuqda dadkiisa. Salaan iyo sharaf waxa mutey inta badan ee jidh diidey khudbadii Rayaale.

Wixii ka danbeeya, Mudane madaxweyne, since the 18th of May, I bet you have been singing the blues with your new friends. But unlike you Mr. President, and for your information, I have been singing with my sister Hibo Nuura allaha daayee;

“Suntaadii habeenadan waan ka seexan waayoo seedahaad I goysee….”

On the 18th Mr. President I saw you in a picture standing tall on the stage delivering your speech, surrounded by the criminals and back-slapping you. I saw you smiling with those who murdered my people and your people and since Mr. President, I have been singing;

“Salaankaa ad fuushey sare kuuma wadayee ……...”

Indeed, Mr. President, salaankaa ad fuushey sare kuuma wadayee Awdal waa halkeedii.

Mr. President, you had choices, but you chose to side with the devils and that disappointed me. In your speech, you praised the mujaahiliin and chose to ignore the shihiidiin and that disappointed me Mr. President. But for your information, while you were surrounded by the criminals; their victims (my people and your people) were surrounded by the angels in heaven. While you were praising the criminals, I was praying for the innocent victims. While you were raising your hands for their praise, I was raising the flag of the victims high in my heart. Mr. President while you were delivering your ill-timed speech with your glasses hiding your tears of joy, I was reading with no glasses and my eyes were tearing blood all the way down to my toes.

Again for your information Mr. President, while your friends dispersed soon after your speech, the angels remained with the victims entertaining them with their godly songs. While the devils left you alone, the angels remained and will remain with the victims for ever. Mr. President you had your day in the Hargeisa where ever with the murderers, but the Awdal shihiidiin had their day in the gardens of the heaven with the angels.

I read your speech Mr. President and you distorted the facts. Let me remind you sir a quote which just popped up in my mind before it slips away;

“Get the facts, or the facts will get you. And when you get them, get them right, or they will get you wrong."
Dr. Thomas Fuller.

Mr. President I am embarrassed to say that you did not get the facts right. You flipped the one sided coin the criminals gave you and told us the familiar one side story. But make no mistake about it; the facts that got them wrong will soon get you wrong if not already.

I told the world ….. “Rayaale Xaaji”… remember Mr. President? But you showed the world smiling with the devils. You got it all wrong Mr. President, Xaaji and devils don’t go together. I told the world that the SNM are mujaahiliin. But you told the world load and clear that they are mujaahidiin. You got it wrong again Mr. President, the words don’t mix together, and the right one is that the SNM are mujaahiliin. I told the world in my article “SNM crimes against my people” that they murdered thousands of my people in Awdal. But you hid that fact in your speech and praised the criminals as mujaahidiin. You got it wrong again Mr. President; criminals are not praised for their actions. I told the world that the victims of the SNM died as shihiidiin. But you chose to ignore to mention. You got it wrong again Mr. President. Shihiidiin must be remembered and praised. I whole heartedly defended you with my writings against Haatuf. But you seem to have befriended with them. You got it wrong again, and I feel back stabbed.

I am ashamed to say it again, but you got all that wrong. Mr. President and I feel befuddled by all these changes. You got me disappointed. You can call it politics or appeasement, but I prefer to call it brain change. Must you have done it? You should have told us so that I update the SNM list as well as the Haatufs’. Must you have thrown away the Awdal genes? You should have told us so that we collect and put into the Awdal genes depository. Even though you might have hidden the fact that you have thrown away, Awdal genes never get lost. There is an alarm with them that guides back to Awdal.

It is now a fact that Awdal can not be deceived. Thank god, we have people like Al-Hajj Abdiqani who are always alert and ready to shout for the rescue. I salute Al-Hajj and the other Awdalites who stood up for the rights of our people who are no longer with us. You earned my respect and blessings and surely captured a special place in my heart. I assure you that your names are already written in a special golden page in the History of Awdal. We are all proud of you. We are all in this together and forever.

I conclude by reminding those who are busy trying to distort the facts the following beautiful quote:

"Facts are facts and will not disappear on account of your likes"
Jawaharlal Nehru.

Indeed, facts are facts, our people who were massacred by the SNM will always be remembered as the victims and will remain in our hearts special. The fact is that our innocent people who were murdered by the SNM are the real shihiidiin and the SNM are their murderers. That is the fact and will not disappear on the accounts of fact distorters.
My dear Awdalites I urge us all that we all wake up for our rights and write our own history in our own terms and protect from the intruders who wish to distort the course. May alleh (SW) give us all the wisdom to protect our rights and the rights of Awdal. I remind you my dear Awdalites that the “one day” is coming nearer and nearer and urge you to hang in there. Always keep in mind that Awdal is us and we are Awdal.

God bless us all.

Suleiman Abdi Dugsiye
Ottawa, Canada

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Dugsiye all what you said is true, but I think the devils succeed in their propaganda. today if you go to hargeisa you cannot convince single person that SNM had commited genocide, even their Sheikhs praise and pray for SNM on the Juma'a prayers. therefore we have to make our own Plans before they make us believe the same

Adnan Hasan Adnan

Unknown said...

Asc mr. dugsiye hadda ma lagu heli karaaa